Graduate from our Grill like a Gaucho Cookery School at The O2, where you will learn the art of marinating, grilling and of course eating our finest aged Argentinian cuts. Learn the skills and vocabulary to confidently create a selection of South America’s most popular dishes at home.
Our skilled Gaucho master will give you an interactive demonstration of the butchery behind each prime beef cut, where you’ll end up knowing your Lomo from Ancho. Learn about some of our signature Argentinian marinating rubs and get an explanation of traditional grilling methods still used in Argentina today.
Upon arrival, you will receive a cheese board and small glass of our famous Vina Patricia Malbec (from our own vineyard in Mendoza). During the cooking class, you will learn how to cook the following steaks:
– Tira de Ancho, 300g
– Lomo, 200
– Churrasco de Chorizo, 300g (including marinating for you to take home)
Following the cooking class, you will be guided to our restaurant where you will enjoy the delicious food you’ve just cooked.
What you can look forward to:
- The history of the Argentine beef and the social ritual of asado
- And overview of the different cuts of beef and other meats
- Butchery demonstrations with explanations of the different parts
- Cleaning and tying techniques
- Marinade recipes and methods
- Grilling and tasting all the cuts of beef