Take away your favourite Gaucho wine at special retail price when you visit your local Gaucho restaurant.
Our selection of Gaucho wines can be enjoyed when visiting your local Gaucho, purchased from our online wine shop and we are delighted to announce that from Monday 19th October you can take away your favourite in-restaurant wine at retail price.
Whether you’re joining us for lunch or dinner and have found the perfect wine you want to add to your permanent collection or are looking for the perfect gift for that wine lover, ask our team about purchasing any of our wines at retail price.
Our vast selection of wines includes red, white, rosé and Champagne and ranges from everyday drinking wines to fine and special wines. You can purchase your in-restaurant favourites which include those from our own vineyard, made exclusively for us (Vina Patricia), wines from around the world, as well as the largest selection of Argentine wines outside of the country.
Terms and Conditions
- Wines may be purchased to take away at retail price from any Gaucho restaurant.
- You do not have to be dining at Gaucho to purchase wines to take away.
- Only unopened bottles of wine may be purchased at retail
- Wines purchased at retail price cannot be consumed when dining on the premises at Gaucho restaurants, unless purchasing to enjoy on ‘BYOB’ Mondays.
- Wine purchased cannot be returned or refunded once opened.
- Only guests aged 18 and over may purchase wine.
- Gift vouchers may be used to purchase wines at retail price to take away.
- Discounts cannot be used againstretail wine purchases.
- There is no limit to the number of bottles or cases that can be purchased on site.
- Management may reserve the right to serve you wine to take away if you appear intoxicated.
- Where possible, all wines must be carried off the premises in a wine bag which will be provided by the restaurant subject to availability.
- The right to buy wine from our restaurants may be restricted or removed at any given time without prior notice.