Enjoy a selection of six ceviche dishes on the Gaucho terraces, all summer long!
Who doesn’t love Ceviche? The origin of this increasingly sought-after dish is best described as ancient Incan, however today it is more commonly known as the food of modern-day Peru. While we are proud of our Argentine roots, we couldn’t keep the chefs away from this refreshing dish in the warmer months.
Join us at selected Gaucho restaurants from the 6th July and choose from six delicious Ceviche recipes in ‘small plates’ style, showcasing a range of fresh ingredients and flavours. This menu will be served all summer long, on our terraces, as an additional menu option alongside our A La Carte menu. Enjoy these dishes at Hampstead, Broadgate, Piccadilly, and Canary Wharf.
- Shrimp Ceviche Taco | Crushes avocado, Piquante Rojo, radish, pickled shallots, white corn tortilla
- Tuna Ceviche Taco | Smashed avocado, shallots, green and red chilli, coconut dressing, soft blue corn tortilla
- Seabass Ceviche | Piquillo peppers, pea tendrils, lime, coriander dressing
- Shrimp Ceviche | Picante rojo, avocado, arepa bread
- Tuna Tiradito | Coconut milk dressing, lime, plantain crisp
- Summer Salad | Watercress and herb salad with peas, broadbeans, spring onion, cherry blossom vinegar with a choice of the below add ons: Beef, Tuna, Shrimp
Hampstead BOOK NOW
Broadgate BOOK NOW
Piccadilly BOOK NOW
Canary Wharf BOOK NOW